Car Insurance for Michigan Drivers
State laws require all drivers to obtain auto insurance before registering their vehicle. In Michigan, auto insurance laws are no different.
Oakland Insurance is an independent insurance agency which allows us to shop various carriers in order to match you with the most cost effective yet comprehensive Michigan car insurance policies on the market. Our flexibility gives us a major advantage over other insurance companies – we then pass these advantages on to you, our valued customer.
At Oakland Insurance, we understand that you do not want to spend a great deal of time selecting auto insurance. Car insurance for Michigan drivers can be purchased quick and easy by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of talking to one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
We offer the following Michigan car insurance options :
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
While auto insurance is one of the most commonly sought insurance lines on the market, it is not the simplest thing to understand. From deductibles and optional coverages to legal requirements, it can be difficult to determine your ideal policy. At Oakland Insurance, we want to help you find cost-effective, comprehensive auto insurance. Michigan drivers have counted on us for value-added insurance services for nearly 30 years for good reason. Our agents go above and beyond to help you establish a plan that best fits your lifestyle.
Call our office today to find out how you can save on your Michigan auto insurance policy.