Planning for the future can be difficult. You should be able to spend more time enjoying life, not stressing over life insurance. For those of you on the hunt for a life insurance company, you’ve come to the right place! Oakland Insurance is located in Clarkston, MI but we can write throughout the entire state of Michigan. Our agents are experts on Michigan life insurance and can help you streamline the process of selecting a customized life insurance policy.
Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understand the Michigan market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs. This means you get a tailored plan for life insurance in Michigan.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Determining the appropriate type of life insurance can become a difficult and daunting task. Yet the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your beneficiaries are protected if something happens to you is incomparable when you have Michigan life insurance. Oakland Insurance will assist you during the selection process.
Don’t waste your time with another Michigan life insurance company, call Oakland Insurance today for more information about life insurance in Michigan.